Focus on: PASQUALINO FRACASSO





NADIA BELARDI:

I think that Pasqualino
is a complete artist. He creates with same intensity from urban landscapes to portraits, from interior spaces to ordinary objects. He creates everything with great warmth.

I feel his artworks are very engaging. His breakfast scene and his street in the historic centre belong to each viewer. 

What about his portraits, then? They are really vivid, they are a wonderful display of colour splashes, and the whole soul of the subject comes out.
Pasqualino paints the watercolour the way I like: soft and suffused, but very impressive also. 

You look at his works and you wish to take a walk throughout those streets.
You look at his works and you feel you are the main protagonist of the scena.
I like his colours very much, his artworks are well balanced, his shadows are always beautiful colours.

I feel very close to him and I really love his paintings!


Comments